Centric Specialist Care gives patients faster and high quality access to GP specialist services in local communities either by self referring themselves or through GP referral.
GP Specialist Services include:
- Dermatology and skin procedures
- Sexual, women’s and reproductive health
- Minor surgery (including vasectomy)
- Musculoskeletal and pain management
- Cardiometabolic Health screening
- Allergy Clinics
- Heart care at Home
- Covid 19 PCR Swab and Antibody Testing.
Patients benefit from:
- Rapid access to clinical management in specialties with traditionally long wait times
- Reduced overall costs to our patients
- High quality results comparable to traditional hospital alternatives
- Improved patient experience
- Community based clinic – an excellent alternative to a hospital setting for minor procedures, particularly facing the Covid19 pandemic.
All services are delivered by multidisciplinary teams of Nurses, GPs and allied healthcare professionals supported by acute sector Consultants.
integrated secondary care to our patients. Delivered by a multidisciplinary team of highly trained Specialist GPs & Nurses, supported by acute care Consultants, services will include:
- Minor Surgery
- MSK & Pain Management
- Reproductive & Women’s Health
- Allergy Medicine.
The key benefits of these services are rapid access to specialties with traditionally long wait times and reduced overall costs with results comparable to traditional hospital alternatives.