Centric Health is a Primary Healthcare team of doctors, nurses, administrative support staff, IT and financial professionals who all work together to provide the best possible care for each one of our patients throughout Ireland. We are passionate in our dedication, proud of the contributions we make every day to improve our patients health and wellbeing in our local communities. We are constantly evolving to continue to improve the care we provide. As we grow into new local communities we are looking for people who share our ethos, integrity, skills and commitment. People who are collegiate, empathetic, great co-workers.
With structured career paths, learning and mentoring supports and financial packages that rewards your success, get in touch and find out if Centric Health is part of your future (even if we aren't currently advertising your position). Click here or call our HR Department on 01-2993500.
Below is a list of Careers we are currently looking to fill. Scroll over the headings below to see Jobs in each category, GP Doctors, Support & Admin and Nursing.
- GP required for Centric Health St James Gate Medical Centre, Dublin 8 -4 sessions
- GP required for Lucan, Co Dublin 8 sessions.
- GP required for Drogheda, Co Louth 6 - 8 sessions, Long-Term
- GP Doctor Jobs available at Centric Health
- GP required, Carlow, 6 sessions, Long-Term
- GP required for Oldbawn Medical, 4 sessions, Long Term
- GP required for Blessington Medical, Co Wicklow, 6 sessions. Long Term Opportunity.
- GP required, Castleknock, 8 sessions, Long-Term
- GP required for Ennis Medical, Co Clare, 8 sessions. Long Term Opportunity.
- GP Jobs available through our sister Locum company Locumotion
- Hospital doctor Jobs available through our sister company Locumotion