Centric Health Meadow Springs, Limerick are currently hiring for a vocationally trained GP Colleague to join our team in Limerick for 6 - 8 sessions a week, starting January 2021 Long Term.
Meadow Springs Medical is a well-established clinic, 10 mins from Limerick city centre. Meadow Springs has an extensive clinical and administrative team with a full ancillary support staff. The clinic uses Socrates software, works off 15 minute appointments and has a mix of private and GMS patients. This position will require the successful candidate to attain a GMS Panel.
Benefits you will receive include;
* Competitive initial compensation package
* A progressive and transparent career pathway to include partnership in a group practice with the further financial benefits that accrue
* Significant support in the provision of Professional development
* Flexibility around work-life balance that comes from working in a group practice
* Support on a wide range of ‘day to day’ practice operational issues with the aim of reducing administrative workload
* Bespoke and modern clinical premises to work from with access to a wide range of complimentary ancillary health services
We are open to nurturing any special interests you may have including:
* Comprehensive operational and clinical support enabling your patients to have the best possible care experience
* Support towards continuous professional development with the opportunity to nurture your GP special interest
Our Values are;
The Power of The Team
Courage to fulfil our potential
Relationships built on trust
Pride in what we do – humility in how we do it
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Esther Muldowney on 0867793371 to arrange a meeting with our GP partners.
See our website on www.centricgp.ie