GP required for Tallaght, Dublin 24
We are looking for a vocationally trained GP to join the team in Dublin 24, preferably working 8/9 sessions per week.
It is a fully computerized practice with full auxiliary staff. It is a mixed practice population, roughly half GMS patients and half private patients attending daily.
An interest in Women's health is essential.
Upon joining you will avail of;
* A progressive and transparent career partnership pathway
* Comprehensive operational and clinical support enabling your patients to have the best possible care experience
* A financial package that rewards your success
* A supportive system that’s enables your work-life balance
* Support towards continuous professional development with the opportunity to nurture your GP special interest
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Louise on (01) 2993542 to arrange a meeting with our GP partners.