HR Generalist, Centric Health, Balally
Centric Health is currently seeking an experienced HR Generalist. This is a Full Time Permanent Contract that will be based in our Balally office.
The HR Generalist will support all aspects of the Human Resources function while contributing to the overall achievement of the business goals.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Act as a partner and HR subject matter expert for the Primary Care team on all people related matters.
- Act as a single point of contact within a Primary Care cluster(s)
- Partner with the Primary Care Regional Operations Managers on all people related matters.
- Assist the Head of HR and Operations Director, Primary Care in developing people initiatives in line with strategic and operational business needs.
- Advise the Primary Care management team on HR matters including but not limited to employee relations matters and employment legislation. Liaise with IBEC and external legal as necessary.
- Assist in the Recruitment & Selection process for all employees (participating in interviews, reference checking, issuing of contracts and all new hire paperwork)
- Assist management on probation review and annual appraisal processes
- Assist the Head of HR in ensuring HR policies, procedures and practices are kept up to date and in line with current legislation
- Ensure CoreHr is fully utilised and be able to operate the system for HR tasks, work with your colleagues to identify system fixes and improvements, and troubleshoot basic queries from managers and employees about the system.
- Ensure CoreHR is utilised for all reporting and metrics.
- Participate in the rolling schedule for employee support on the CoreHR support email address.
- On board new starters and off board leavers
- Design and deliver training programmes for managers and employees in conjunction with Primary Care training and development strategy.
- Support management with HR/performance issues
- Support the Centric Health structure and ethos to Champion and ensure adherence to the Centric Health culture and values.
- Participate in HR projects as required
- To undertake required CPD and keep up to date on HR & legal issues
Contract: Full Time, Permanent Contract.
Salary - Not Disclosed
Please forward CV applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (01) 2993500 for more information.