The Role Medical Recruitment Specialist
(Fixed-term Maternity Leave Contract)
We are looking for a Medical Recruitment specialist with agency recruitment experience to join our innovative team and work with us in Centric Health. This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, innovative and results-focused individual to be a part of a growing team.
You will lead recruitment strategies and help develop an infrastructure to support business strategy and enable patient centricity. This is a fast paced environment so if you’re looking for a challenge that will grow your capabilities and develop your career come and talk to us!
This role will be based in our Balally Offices in Dublin 16.
- Full-life-cycle management of the talent acquisition process for our Medical Doctors, from candidate attraction and sourcing right through to offer management and on-boarding.
- Design candidate attraction structures including online job postings, headhunting and promoting the referral of candidates to the organisation.
Coordinate the interview process and ensure positive candidate experience throughout the process.
- Collaborate with the Locumotion team to monitor, discuss and keep up to date with talent pipeline, filtering through from outside of Ireland.
- Provide bi-weekly reports to Senior Management detailing the vacancies across the business and updates regarding candidate pipeline.
- Support the Medical Director in the promotion of Centric Health and develop and implement a marketing plan.
- Develop and Co-ordinate a referral programme where required.
- Maintain and agree SLA’s with 3rdparty providers.
Experience and Qualifications
Higher education or degree level qualification combined with the following experience:
- Exceptional communication and listening skills and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and show flexibility in a fast moving environment
- Strong team working capability
- Experience in full-cycle agency recruiting/sourcing
- Experience in healthcare recruitment is desirable
- Experience in using a variety of talent sourcing methodologies and techniques including; social networking channels & internet networking tools, such as LinkedIn.
- IT Literate with MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word etc.)
About Us: Locumotion/Centric Health
Originally founded in 2000, Locumotion has since grown to be a leader in medical recruitment in Ireland. Today, our clients include GP practices, out of hour’s co-operatives, urgent care clinics and hospitals across Ireland. Our services include permanent, interim and short-term placements. Our range of clients are based in Ireland, however our talent reach is international; sourcing medical talent from an international pool. We strive to deliver the very best talent and service to our clients while providing candidates with enriching professional and personal experiences.
Locumotion is part of Centric Health, a rapidly growing, diversified healthcare services company providing primary care and diagnostic imaging services in Ireland and the UK. Our mission is to ‘Strive to keep people healthy in their own community’ by providing a range of innovative and accessible healthcare services in local communities.