- Providing support to the Operations Manager in terms of planning of DRS clinics, planning of screening and grading staff roster to achieve monthly and annual Key Performance Targets.
- Liaise with and provide support to PE Team Lead.
- Provide support to Operations Manager with any technical and system related issues directly affecting PE Team or the programme.
- Cooperate closely with PE Team Lead on opening clinics in software, required booking capacity for patients and booking processes in order to ensure high Quality Assurance Standards within the programme.
- Follow up on any queries extended by the Programme Coordinator, Business Manager or Programme Manager of the NSS where instructed by Operations Manager of GV.
- Partake at incident and complaints resolution.
- Attend bi-weekly Operations Meetings with the NSS and any additional meeting required and follow up on any required actions as assigned by Operations Manager.
- Advise Operations Manager of any operational issues requiring attention.
- Work closely with Operations Manager in regard to staff annual leave and sick leave recording, staff hire or any concerns around staff.
- Partake in and preparation for monthly, quarterly and annual meetings involving Global Vision Management Team (eg Quality Improvement Committee meeting).
- Liaise with administration in remote clinics & Treatment Centres on daily basis.
- Provide system support to NSS and Treatment Centres where instructed by Operations Manager.
- Foster a collaborative and supportive working relationship with Global Vision colleagues across the PE, screening, grading and management roles.
- Manage or provide assistance with other projects arising from time to time.
Safety & Effectiveness
- Be responsible for maintenance of the high standards delivered by Global Vision on behalf of the Diabetic Retina Screening programme.
- Safeguard client information during daily data transfer between Global Vision and the NSS
- Troubleshoot day to day issues with screening staff, equipment and the users of the service.
- Liaise with Screener/Grader Manager in order to ensure the clinical environment & equipment is consistently maintained to a high standard in line with accreditation standards, including signage.
Business & Operational Functions
- Effectively plan/roster Manpower & equipment to achieve Commercial Annual Budgetary Targets, clinical, booking, quality and commercial KPIs.
- Ensure software updates/upgrades and database maintenance does not impede business activity through effective communication and co-ordination with IT suppliers and staff.
- Compile relevant data and participate in audits to provide timely information on operations effectiveness and programme uptake