Fertility Nurse - Centric Specialist Care
Here at Centric Health, we put our patients first and aim to provide them with the best possible care within the community. As we endeavour to expand as a Company, we are looking for the right people to join our teams and help us deliver the right kind of innovative care that we strive towards. We are now looking for an approachable, committed, and professional Fertility Nurse who would like to join our team in our GP-led Fertility Clinic to help us provide the highest quality care to our patients. We are seeking someone who can demonstrate a courteous, sincere and sensitive patient service, whilst also committing to quality and excellent patient care in the practice.
The right candidate will need to have a passion for both Healthcare and the fast-paced culture of a growing company. You will need excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
Fertility Nurse - Centric Specialist Clinic
- Contract: Permanent Part Time
- Hours: Between 16- 20 hours per week
- Working Pattern: Monday to Friday (working days and times are flexible)
- Location: Centric Specialist Clinic, Sandyford, Dublin 18
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Provide care to patients through clear communication, empathy and professionalism.
- Maintain concise, accurate reporting and documentation regarding patient care
- Conduct fertility nurse consultations and education sessions with patients.
- Ability to work on own initiative as part of a greater multidisciplinary team
- Phlebotomy skills essential
- Conduct fertility ultrasound scans as required.
- Promote patient education regarding fertility.
General Nursing Duties
- Health promotion and education
- Telephone triage and advice
- The successful candidate must be a Registered General Nurse or Midwife with An Bord Altranais.
- Experience working in fertility or women’s health, or midwifery is required.
- Experience in pelvic ultrasound scanning is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills essential
- Excellent management and organisational skills
- Computer literate
- Must work well on their own initiative to support the smooth day-to-day running of the Clinic
- Excellent written and spoken English
Desired Requirements but not essential:
- Post Graduate Certificate in Fertility Ultrasound
Key Skills - What we look for in our employees:
- The ability to remain calm, professional and polite in dealing with our patients and colleagues
- Be professional in your approach to your work
- Be honest and reliable
- Be trustworthy and respectful
- Build and maintain good relationships with all colleagues
- Be willing to take on jobs to balance the team workload
- Aim to communicate well with people at all levels
Develop yourself and others
- Be motivated to learn and develop
- Support, encourage and motivate others
- Coach, guide and give constructive feedback to others
Excellent written and spoken English is a requirement for this role
If you are interested in this position, or would like to learn more about it, please contact Erin Rooney at Erin.firstname.lastname@example.org
Centric Health is an equal opportunities employer.