Centric Health Oldbawn are currently hiring for a vocationally trained GP Colleague to join our team in Oldbawn Medical for 4 sessions a week, starting January 2021 Long-Term.
Oldbawn Medical is a large medical centre conveniently situated in Oldbawn Shopping Centre, easily accessed by public transport and has free designated parking. Centric Oldbawn has a full ancillary supporting staff including 3 GP’s, Practice Nurse, and full Administration staff all under the expert care of an experienced Practice Manager. The practice works off 15-minute appointments and admin through Socrates PAS. This position does not require a GMS Panel.
Benefits you will receive include;
* Competitive initial compensation package
* A progressive and transparent career pathway to include partnership in a group practice with the further financial benefits that accrue
* Significant support in the provision of Professional development
* Flexibility around work-life balance that comes from working in a group practice
* Support on a wide range of ‘day to day’ practice operational issues with the aim of reducing administrative workload
* Bespoke and modern clinical premises to work from with access to a wide range of complimentary ancillary health services
We are open to nurturing any special interests you may have including:
* Comprehensive operational and clinical support enabling your patients to have the best possible care experience
* Support towards continuous professional development with the opportunity to nurture your GP special interest
Our Values are;
The Power of The Team
Courage to fulfil our potential
Relationships built on trust
Pride in what we do – humility in how we do it
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Esther Muldowney on 0867793371 to arrange a meeting with our GP partners.
See our website on https://www.centricgp.ie/old-bawn-medical/
“Striving to keep people healthy in their own community”