Centric Health is now excited to invite a Marketing Professional to join our team in a new role to coordinate our marketing activities across our organisation. This role will lead all our marketing activity and will be responsible to deliver effective and impactful marketing/communications.
This is a unique opportunity to play a central role in the development of the business to help position our offer and services uniquely in the marketplace.
Specific functions of the Role:
- Devise and implement a digital and communications marketing strategy in line with the overall Centric Health strategy with the leaders of Primary Care, Specialist Care and Locumotion;
- Develop our Centric Health websites and extranet strategy, along with the relevant content and regular updates.
- Develop and optimise digital media campaigns harnessing A/B testing techniques, ensuring results are clearly presented including measurement and effectiveness reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns against agreed KPIs.
- Identify and evaluate emerging digital technology and trends for use by Centric Health.
- Work closely with Primary Care team to ensure all patient touch points are leveraged effectively including seasonal POS material production.
- Support internal communication programmes in line with company objectives.
- Collaborate with media, advertising, PR, and print agencies as needed to oversee creative development and project management of marketing requirements of all internal teams.
- Managing all marketing activity to agreed budgets.
What you need:
- 3-5 years marketing experience and a third level marketing or business-related degree including Digital Marketing
- Proven marketing project management skills and campaign management with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- In-depth understanding and implementation of SEO
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent writing and editing skills as will need to be able to prepare well-structured communications including website copy, blog posts, social media content, and product/service descriptions. Replace with Content creation across all print and social channels including design/graphics and print management. Creating leaflets, brochures, mailshots etc
- As you will be publishing information publicly on behalf of Centric Health, attention to detail is essential-
- Strong database/email marketing experience including ability to use tools like Mailchimp
- Advanced CMS experience across multiple platforms
- Ability to use analytical tools, including Google Analytics, to monitor and report on social media and SEO activity to optimise campaigns with A/B testing implementation and reporting as required
- Third party agency management experience
- Event management experience
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable being self-directed who looks for ways to overcome obstacles and can run multiple projects simultaneously
- Ambitious and energetic with a passion to develop
- Excellent time management, ability to plan, prioritize and follow through to completion, taking personal responsibility for achieving high quality results
If you are interested in this position, or would like to learn more about it, please contact Siobhan Clarke Boyden at firstname.lastname@example.org
Centric Health is an equal opportunities employer