Centric Health Castleknock are currently hiring for a vocationally trained GP Colleague to join our team in Castleknock Medical for 8 sessions a week, starting December 2020 Long-Term. By Spring 2021 we are very excited to see two prominent, highly thought of GP practices coming together, fully computerised state of the art clinic in the centre of Castleknock Village.
Castleknock Medical has an extensive clinical and administrative team with a full ancillary support staff including 3 GP’s, 1 Nurse and 2 Administrative staff. Socrates software for appointments, Appointments on a 15 min basis. This position will require the successful candidate to attain a GMS Panel.
Benefits you will receive include;
* Competitive initial compensation package
* A progressive and transparent career pathway to include partnership in a group practice with the further financial benefits that accrue
* Significant support in the provision of Professional development
* Flexibility around work-life balance that comes from working in a group practice
* Support on a wide range of ‘day to day’ practice operational issues with the aim of reducing administrative workload
* Bespoke and modern clinical premises to work from with access to a wide range of complimentary ancillary health services
We are open to nurturing any special interests you may have including:
* Comprehensive operational and clinical support enabling your patients to have the best possible care experience
* Support towards continuous professional development with the opportunity to nurture your GP special interest
Our Values are;
The Power of The Team
Courage to fulfil our potential
Relationships built on trust
Pride in what we do – humility in how we do it
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Esther Muldowney on 0867793371 to arrange a meeting with our GP partners.
See our website on www.centricgp.ie