Centric Health are currently hiring for a vocationally trained GP Colleague to join our team in Kells, Co Meath for 8 sessions per week, starting Spring 2021 Long-Term. Headford Family Practice in a fully computerised state of the art Primary Care Centre in the centre of Kells, Co Meath. Headford Family Practice has 1 GP (in addition to this vacancy), 1 Practice Nurse and a full complement of experienced administration staff. The practice works off 15-minute appointments and admin through HPM PAS.
This position will require the successful candidate to attain a GMS Panel and ideally the candidate would also have experience in Women's Health.
Benefits you will receive include;
* Competitive initial compensation package
* A progressive and transparent career pathway to include partnership in a group practice with the further financial benefits that accrue
* Significant support in the provision of Professional development
* Flexibility around work-life balance that comes from working in a group practice
* Support on a wide range of ‘day to day’ practice operational issues with the aim of reducing administrative workload
* Bespoke and modern clinical premises to work from with access to a wide range of complimentary ancillary health services
We are open to nurturing any special interests you may have including:
* Comprehensive operational and clinical support enabling your patients to have the best possible care experience
* Support towards continuous professional development with the opportunity to nurture your GP special interest
Our Values are;
The Power of The Team
Courage to fulfil our potential
Relationships built on trust
Pride in what we do – humility in how we do it
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Esther Muldowney on 0867793371 to arrange a meeting with our GP partners.
See our website on https://www.centricgp.ie/
“Striving to keep people healthy in their own community”