Position Accounts Payable Administrator
Location Centric Health, Rockfield Medical Campus, Balally, Co. Dublin
Terms Permanent- 37.5 hours per week - Monday-Friday: 9am-5.30pm
The successful candidates will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Processing a high volume of invoice for a growing network of GP practices around Ireland to tight deadlines.
- Super user of the Continia invoice registration and approval system
- Setting up new users and changing users’ profiles as necessary
- First time user training and ongoing support for users queries on the systems and on invoices
- Working with system providers for support queries
- Keeping up to date with developments in Contina and NAV and recommending system improvements
- Management of the invoice and accounts email inboxes
- Utilising reports from Continia to ensure invoices and moving through the approval process timely
- Posting approved invoices to the accounting system (NAV) to tight month end deadlines
- Posting journals to the accounting system
- Working with other AP colleagues to support payment runs, payment allocations and supplier reconciliation processes
- Dealing with allocated supplier queries timely and to resolution
- Assisting with the preparation and reporting of company KPI’s
- Set up of new suppliers and assisting colleagues in the set-up of new suppliers in line with company policy and required forms
- Maximising the use of the accounts payable and accounting systems
- Resolution of accounts payable issues internally and with suppliers
- Assist with preparation for year-end audit
- Ensuring compliance with internal control processes and finance best practice.
- Other ad hoc accounting tasks as and when they arise
- All Centric staff have a responsibility to work with the company risk management strategy and its requirements
- All Centric staff, but particularly those with direct patient contact, have a responsibility for the prevention of infection
You will need to have:
- 4+ years accounts payable experience dealing with large volumes of invoices
- Strong skills in Excel and an aptitude for systems
- Account’s package and online approval system experience – Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Continia desirable
- Attention to detail and a solution focused approach
- Strong time management skills with an ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player as the person will deal internally with new practices & different colleagues for each business unit, with business managers and external suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Confident committed individual who works well under pressure and to deadlines
Centric Health is an equal opportunities Employer
For the full job description, queries, or should you wish to be considered (or would like to submit a CV on behalf of a friend), please contact Siobhan Clarke Boyden (email@example.com) in confidence.
We welcome your application but if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks then please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.’